Recruiting [HIRING STAFF MEMBERS] Power - International Radio Station

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
version_one.png

Hello Devbest,
I am quite well aware that this is a development community, however I would like to introduce Power, an online international radio station that I believe would work well with all groups, big and small.
Power is ran by myself and 2 other colleagues and has been open since November 2017. It has a range of talented DJ's and news reporters, and a wide variety of music for everyone to enjoy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. An amazing source of entertainment for you to enjoy whilst gaming (or doing whatever else you are doing).

With our new website layout around the corner (5 days from writing this), we are in urgent need of Radio DJs and Media Reporters. If you are interested please consider joining our Discord Server and speaking to one of the members of Management or higher.
We are also on the lookout for any potential websites/communities that would be interested in becoming an official partner with Power. If you are interested please take a look below.

unknown.png

Our radio is the heart of Power. Thus, we are always on the lookout for talented and dedicated DJ's to join our team. If you would like to become a Radio DJ for Power and think you meet the criteria below, then be sure to send in an application.

To be a Radio DJ, you must:
Have a registered and working copy of SAM Broadcaster 2, 3, 4 (if you have it) or NiceCast for Mac users.
- Have a working microphone
- Be able to DJ a minimum of 3 times a week
- Be signed up to Power
- Have a clean and confident voice
- Atleast 150 songs.

unknown.png

The Media Team is a small but mighty department here at Power. Bringing you the headlines from around the globe, our Media Team ensures you are kept up to date with the latest happenings.

To be a Media Reporter, you must::
- Have correct punctuation and grammar
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Be able to produce 3 News Articles a week.

If you would like to have a shot of any of our roles, please join our discord server located at and speak to one of our senior members of staff.

Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions, please PM me on Devbest or on Discord (Berk#1603)

Hope to see from you soon!
Berk​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread