HIRING HABBO DEV! FOR belowZERO HOTEL!

whos319

Aug 13, 2022
Hey just a little background info ! for this hotel! belowZERO started just freshly and i have not owned a hotel for quite some time ! . I am looking out for devs and staff teams for belowZERO! any interest please let private message me on discord you can join our server on discord for more details and submit an application through discord! I NEED HELP ASAP so we can get this hotel up and running ( we will talk about private details of every role and how we expect it to look and work ! so please let me know !

Ohki

Nov 2, 2022
Hey juste une petite info de fond ! pour cet hôtel ! belowZERO a commencé tout juste et je n'ai pas possédé d'hôtel depuis un certain temps! . Je suis à la recherche de développeurs et d'équipes d'employés pour belowZERO ! tout intérêt s'il vous plaît laissez-moi un message privé sur discord vous pouvez rejoindre notre serveur sur discord pour plus de détails et soumettre une candidature via discord ! J'AI BESOIN D'AIDE DÈS QUE POSSIBLE pour que cet hôtel soit opérationnel (nous parlerons des détails privés de chaque rôle et de la façon dont nous nous attendons à ce qu'il ressemble et fonctionne ! alors s'il vous plaît faites le moi savoir !
Ohki#6304

Griffin

Dec 26, 2022
Do not work for this guy.
I was developer and he banned and removed me for no reason at all, did not even pay for my help.
Scum bag

whos319

Aug 13, 2022
@Griffin , first and for most you're fraud af . Honestly I aint even the type of person to do people like that because i got own hard work money unlike some people lol cough you . You applied to our hotel and we gave you that spot cause we trusted you, you later on said you were adding plugins and had us send you money but to use that money for something else that was not related to anything you mentioned , we have literal proof of you hopping on different hotels tryna regain position for staff. You messed both hotels up that we had cause you claimed that you are more familiar on one so we switch it for you ( we didnt need to do that) but we took your suggestions and you tried turning the face of ZERO into your own fantasy land . The amount of cap you say its crazy LMFAO but anyways cheers to you for liein and still not gaining anything just bad rep to your name . I dont even wish bad anythin upon you just wish you were more realistic with positions you claim your work ethic is at. Youre not a developer youll never be one , even myself is completely suprised that claiming yourself as a dev and have literal to no experience is crazy . hope you enjoy being fraud the rest of your days lmfao. (any of yall want proof hit me up ill show you guys this scum bags messages ) see how much of a bad guy i am lol anyways cheers to your downfall

Users who are viewing this thread