Recruiting HIRING ALL POSITIONS - Brand New Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterEstephan

Oct 10, 2015
Hello! This is an opening to players who would like to help run and manage a new server!

So far this is a brand new server and all help is needed and wanted! Also, there are no plans currently for this server. So once we get all the staff for the server we will have meetings for the server and discuss the future of the server!

Why should you join the team?

Haven't you ever wanted to actually have a voice in how a server operates and runs? Well that is why this is the right place! We are starting from ground 0 and working to the top where we are going to shape the server from nothing to something! That is the difference between joining a new server compared to joining one already in progress.

Open Positions:

Manager (A manager would enforce not only the rules but also manage the staff! While at the same time having fun! :D) - 0/2

Moderators (A moderator would watch the chat, watch how players react in game, and cheating.) - 0/4

Admins (A admin would do everything that a Moderator would do but has the right to ban players.) - 0/2

Builders (Builders, the #1 job that each server in the world needs. A builder would help build the server from the ground up. And is a Essential Part of the TEAM!) - 0/12

Builders Manager (a Builders Manager would manage what the Builders need to build and keeping them on task and helping them if needed to stay on deadline.) - 0/1

Spy (A spy would act as a normal player in game and if the spy notices any people trolling, hacking, etc they can act as their friend and have photo proof, video proof, etc and contact the admins and have the right authority needed to take action!) - 0/4

Website Manager (A website Manager would manage our website and store to make sure everything looks aesthetically good and is appealing. Also, that all of our in-game purchases are put up in the store, etc.) - 0/1

Application:

If you decide you would like to be a staff member of this new Server please fill in this Application form!

Please go to:

(People who beg for a position will be ignored. And people who fill out the application will get looked at by me to get a position.)

Thank You for your time and I can't wait to see you on the server!
635356669596273706.png

Last edited:

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
I've submitted a form, would like some more information when you add me on Skype though. :)

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
You state that you're hiring, but I am not seeing for what. I may just be missing it, but what kind of server is this? Is it a Minecraft server?

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
You state that you're hiring, but I am not seeing for what. I may just be missing it, but what kind of server is this? Is it a Minecraft server?
I thought this was some Online company but i think it's a minecraft server because there's builder positions?

PeterEstephan

Oct 10, 2015
I've submitted a form, would like some more information when you add me on Skype though. :)
Alright I will get in touch with you soon to discus details.

I thought this was some Online company but i think it's a minecraft server because there's builder positions?
I'm sorry I forgot to add that it is a minecraft server that I am trying to get people. Sorry for the long reply wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread