Hiring a developer for paypal IPN

Feb 27, 2013
Hello,
I'm looking for a developer that is familiar with PHP and Paypal IPN to create a automatic payment gateway for my retro.
Price is negotiable and I'm looking to buy full rights and keep it specific to my hotel.
Start a conversation with me if you'd like to know more or you're interested in helping!
Thanks,
Brandon

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Have you taken a look at mine? You would be stupid, if you decided to pay someone for 2 minutes researching, and 3-4 minutes coding lol.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2013
This project has already been taken. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Have you taken a look at mine? You would be stupid, if you decided to pay someone for 2 minutes researching, and 3-4 minutes coding lol.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
There is no public release to this day that has the user end functionality that I'm looking for.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
This project has already been taken. Thank you everyone for your interest.

There is no public release to this day that has the user end functionality that I'm looking for.
Clearly, if you want a shopping cart, then it's obvious it doesn't work, otherwise it can be used for anything related to one-time/product payment. Because you can't figure out how to code, doesn't mean it lacks of user end functionality. You basically just got no single clue in how APIs for payment gateways work, even though that's irrelevant to your none existing argument for "bad user end functionality".
Anyhow good luck or whatever.

Feb 27, 2013
Clearly, if you want a shopping cart, then it's obvious it doesn't work, otherwise it can be used for anything related to one-time/product payment. Because you can't figure out how to code, doesn't mean it lacks of user end functionality. You basically just got no single clue in how APIs for payment gateways work, even though that's irrelevant to your none existing argument for "bad user end functionality".
Anyhow good luck or whatever.
I didn't mean to offend you, I was just justifying my purpose for this thread since you seemed to think it was "stupid" that I decided to find someone who can do what I cant.

Even if you did publicly release what I'm looking for you're still right, I have no clue how Paypal API works. Nobody was saying your code has bad user functionality, it's just not what I need nor can I modify it to be.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I didn't mean to offend you, I was just justifying my purpose for this thread since you seemed to think it was "stupid" that I decided to find someone who can do what I cant.

Even if you did publicly release what I'm looking for you're still right, I have no clue how Paypal API works. Nobody was saying your code has bad user functionality, it's just not what I need nor can I modify it to be.
I'm not taking it as an offend, I'm just making a statement.
Anyway, people would be more likely to help you out, if they didn't have to message you to know what you need help with, i.e write a more specific thread.

Users who are viewing this thread