uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Hi there,
i have a question about websockets.
When i use a proxy for websockets then my client will not work.
Is there anywhere something where i must configure something on my server to get this working ? Or isn't it possible to hide the websockets ip & post with a tcp proxy ?
If its impossible to hide with proxy, can someone tell me exactly how i can hide it then ? Can I decrypt it that nobody can see/read the ip in the file trough "inspect element" and "show source" functions in Chrome?
If so, I would be very grateful if someone would take the time to write a small and well-explained tutorial for dummies :)
Best Regards!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You should be able to configure a TCP proxy for it, because all the proxy does is take the same information, and forward it to your IP. Verify you had it all configured properly

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
You should be able to configure a TCP proxy for it, because all the proxy does is take the same information, and forward it to your IP. Verify you had it all configured properly
I have a proxy for it. The TCP Proxy is configured correctly to my server ip and the websockets port - but when i use this proxy it disconnects me everytime after 1-2 minuter from the client and reloads it.

Users who are viewing this thread