Everyday - Social Networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
everyday.png

Introduction
Everyday is going to be a social networking website developed utilizing Vue and Node. The idealogy behind this is to provide a clean social network base for those interested in pursuing their own website or maybe providing a base to create a dating website, video sharing or any other sub category of social media.

Technical Features
Already stated above, I'll try to highlight the basics, however it's due to change at anytime pending on my development ability.
  • Latest Node Version (Currently 10.0.0)
  • Vue 2.X
  • SQL based database
  • REST API (Will be changed to GraphQL most likely)

Open Source
As always, this project will start out with an open source and remain open source throughout its lifetime. The Github link is available at

Last edited:

Mystical

Feb 13, 2018
Amazing work, suprised nobody has commented on it, but not gonna lie it looks amazing. Will you release it when finished?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Even though you requested closure, I just wanted to add I really think you should continue with this. It looked great and it's a good idea, much better than another CMS or Framework.

Opened again as per request!

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Not much progress has been made as I been whipping out a new framework for this project (and others). However, progress on the framework has reached a version capable of running as a barebones example, more will be added BatChestBatChest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread