Hey devbest... I made something in photoshop ! Is it good ?

svviift

Dec 6, 2015
If you're using it for a logo or anything, use Illustrator. Vector based graphics are better. I tend to make everything in Photoshop other than logos, cause theres nothing worse than having a low-res copy when it comes to changing the sizes to something else

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
For your first time graphics design, it looks okay. But, there is improvements and that is good since you will look at these and think "oh.. yeah.."
Right so, first thing i noticed was the pixels around the text on the 'G' but that could be due to the enlargement of the font aswell or the view on Windows Pictures Viewer.
JGOeqDU.png

Another thing is that the pattern overlay that you used was a default one in photoshop. It looks okay but for future patterns you can go onto to get better and various ranges of them.
Thats all maybe, just try do some more graphics and keep improving step by step. Look at those guides aswell. If your wanting, you can see some of my tutorials then check them out below. All are made by me and easy to follow along.
GIF in Text -
Making one object in colour and the rest in black & white -
3D Effect -

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'm interested, does the G stand for G spot? Good job even though it's just basic text art, but I'm sure you'll get somewhere because I still cannot make decent logos

Users who are viewing this thread