DELETE

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Nothing wrong with Linux. People seem to have very vague ideas of Linux when it comes to criticism on it and that seriously bugs the hell out of me... Great job Chris

Choump

Mar 9, 2018
Nothing wrong with Linux. People seem to have very vague ideas of Linux when it comes to criticism on it and that seriously bugs the hell out of me... Great job Chris

The CMS is only provided with a .exe and there is nothing about how to use it with linux.
Not everyone knows node and how it works.

Choump

Mar 9, 2018
It’s not my fault people want to come off as smarter and cry it doesn’t support Linux because they didn’t look at the options first
It's yours. No one claims he was smarter than another. It's just YOUR interpretation of my post.

There is nothing in the original post about HOW to use it on linux.
If you are new to node you'll never think about downloading the source and then use NPM to start the things.

Try to explain more, you know, be a pedagogue, instead of thinking people are just assholes.
You did a great work on your CMS, I never said the contrary.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
It's yours. No one claims he was smarter than another. It's just YOUR interpretation of my post.

There is nothing in the original post about HOW to use it on linux.
If you are new to node you'll never think about downloading the source and then use NPM to start the things.

Try to explain more, you know, be a pedagogue, instead of thinking people are just assholes.
You did a great work on your CMS, I never said the contrary.

I couldn't agree with this more. I know nothing about Node.js but wanted to give this CMS a try but in the end, I just deleted it all. There's no instructions or anything on how to properly set this up except that we should know how to do so.

Mystical

Feb 13, 2018
I couldn't agree with this more. I know nothing about Node.js but wanted to give this CMS a try but in the end, I just deleted it all. There's no instructions or anything on how to properly set this up except that we should know how to do so.
You gotta be pretty fucking retarded to mess up Heroic 2.0,

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
You gotta be pretty fucking retarded to mess up Heroic 2.0,

I'm glad to know that people who aren't knowledgeable in Node.js or running an .exe that doesn't do anything except close or running "npm start" and having it throw errors definitely means you're fucking retarded. I think instead of being a prick and assuming everyone knows Node.js and should know how to set this up, include some instructions or offer people assistance instead of making them look stupid. I've seen the most BASIC releases that include 3 step instructions. It's the right thing to do whether you know how to set it up or 500 people know how to set it up. Also, there was no mess up. I had Node.js already installed, had the Heroic folder on my desktop, ran the necessary stuff that came in his download; nothing worked. I just deleted it all together because nothing worked and I had all the prerequisites already installed because I was working on HabboAPI previously.

Users who are viewing this thread