Helping People Make Retros For Free Ends 1/1/14

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
Habbo%20Retro%20Helping.gif

Well, I'm helping people make their retros. I can set up any kind of retro IIS7 or xampp ect. whatever you want you don't need to have anything special like a VPS, but If you do have one then that would be better but I am doing this for free because it's the month of giving and I just want to help some people that are struggling making this easy crap. So what you have to do is add my skype or contact me on devbest, I'm more active on skype. I can also set up which ever cms you would like around the forums or any other forum if you have another one that you want then that's fine. Anybody who is not intrested and just posts a stupid comment please don't even bother there is no point only post if your interested. Also if you consider of giving me a rank on your hotel that would be fine I will be active and ready to help you fixing any kind of problems, If you rank me I will help you for as long as your retro lasts. But if you just want me to set it up I will just get make the retro and just leave not edit anything at all just set up client , cms and emulator to all be functioning and working then you can get ready to get some users, thanks for reading also heres a few links where you can buy a vps just in case you really want to make a hotel with a vps which is much better. :)

Contact%20Me%20At:.gif

Or My Username On Any Forum I post this on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread