• Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

• Christmas Competitions!
    Have you entered any of the Christmas competitions? You can win some sweet prizes! Click here to find out more.
  • Community Awards!
    Have you voted yet? Take part in DevBest's yearly community awards! Click here to find out more.

Help with Public Rooms Navigator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zent

lucidhotel.net

navigator_publics:

rooms:

Any help is appriciated.
I have restarted EMU, :update navigator but nothing happens.

JMG

Modernity has failed us
Staff member
Is this Plus? I’ve never had to change a room type from private to public, are they in the correct category identifier? That columns not usually there in Plus, guessing you added it to get different sections.

Is there any error in the logs of the emulator?

Zent

lucidhotel.net
Is this Plus? I’ve never had to change a room type from private to public, are they in the correct category identifier? That columns not usually there in Plus, guessing you added it to get different sections.

Is there any error in the logs of the emulator?
I'm using Habbo Emulator (Plus EMU edit)
The catagory it is pointing to is official root.

That category_identifier column should not be there...? What release of plus are you using?

Apologizes for both previous questions - I was on my phone and I missed the last line of the post and I didn't see the screenshot before lmao

JMG

Modernity has failed us
Staff member
That category_identifier column should not be there...? What release of plus are you using?

Apologizes for both previous questions - I was on my phone and I missed the last line of the post and I didn't see the screenshot before lmao
Probably added there for the different sections in the public category (as shown in screenshot) might be Brad’s release as @Damien originally released the public rooms category’s.

Zent

lucidhotel.net

Probably added there for the different sections in the public category (as shown in screenshot) might be Brad’s release as @Damien originally released the public rooms category’s.
I am using Westyy's Habbo Emulator (Plus EMU edit)

Brad

Festive Donator
Staff member
the category_identifier in navigator_publics needs to be the same as the one in navigator_categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)