help with port fowarding

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
okay so i've had my hotel on localhost and now i want to put it onto my domain, this is still on my pc and not on a vps as im not publicly opening it yet, just for a friend to get on. but when i type the domain in it takes me to my rooter page

i have opened the ports (i think i did them right) my config is set to the same ip as you see with my ports etc, but it's stil taking me to my rooter page when i type my domain name in the url bar. if anyone could help thanks, and yes i know there is a few tutorials but haven't seen one with tp-link so im a little confused. thanks again :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 4

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
okay so i've had my hotel on localhost and now i want to put it onto my domain, this is still on my pc and not on a vps as im not publicly opening it yet, just for a friend to get on. but when i type the domain in it takes me to my rooter page

i have opened the ports (i think i did them right) my config is set to the same ip as you see with my ports etc, but it's stil taking me to my rooter page when i type my domain name in the url bar. if anyone could help thanks, and yes i know there is a few tutorials but haven't seen one with tp-link so im a little confused. thanks again :)
If it's just a friend you could use hamachi, safer aswell since you can have a password on the connection aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread