Help with habbo retro setup on vps

Vicertor

Apr 9, 2021
I need help to setup my habbo retro on my vps.

Can anyone help me

Last edited by a moderator:

TazTaz666

Mar 14, 2017
I can help, but im still finalising setting up my CMS, I recommend using GoldfishCMS and Arcturius Morningstar

My clients currently stuck on loading at like 2% loaded,
If you have any tips vise versa feel free to send me a message.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
I can help, but im still finalising setting up my CMS, I recommend using GoldfishCMS and Arcturius Morningstar

Make your own thread about this and ill be glad to help; make a thread posting a gif of the issue.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Just some advice, never give anyone your servers IP address or password. You are best asking for help on the sections here if you have an error, post the issue and let users reply. Giving anyone your servers IP address 99% of the time never ends well no matter how trusted they claim to be. The habbo community is toxic these days.
Post automatically merged:

I would advise you start your own thread for help, include screenshots but always hide important data such as IP addresses.

Vicertor

Apr 9, 2021
Just some advice, never give anyone your servers IP address or password. You are best asking for help on the sections here if you have an error, post the issue and let users reply. Giving anyone your servers IP address 99% of the time never ends well no matter how trusted they claim to be. The habbo community is toxic these days.
Post automatically merged:

I would advise you start your own thread for help, include screenshots but always hide important data such as IP addresses.
Thanks man! :D

Users who are viewing this thread