Help with editing hotel catalogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millzeeg

Apr 4, 2018
I'm trying to organise my catalogue. I've added a section to the catalogue called Classical Rares where you can buy Rares like the Throne, Dino Egg ect and that worked fine. But now I'm trying to add a section called Customs, which I've done that. You can see that it says Customs which is good, but now I'm trying to add furniture to the page and this time, I can't seem to. The Customs I'm trying to search for aren't showing that they're in the database for some reason but they're in the hotel and work fine. What I don't understand is, how are they in the staff catalogue and I can buy them and use them, but they don't show that they exist in the database? I've searched everywhere in my catalog_items and furniture tables and I don't see them.

This is a Custom that exists in the staff catalogue. I want to add it to my page called "Customs" on the main menu of the catalogue.

You must be registered for see images attach

I try to search my furniture table and catalog_items table for the Angel Dragon Custom and it says not found, so does anybody know how I can add it to my Customs page?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Maybe it’s not saved as that in the catalog_items because it pulls data from the furnidata. Try looking in the page it’s in and they’re automatically sorted in the order they show in the catalogue, then you could count for example how many items along/down it is.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
Its because you're not viewing all the pages.
click the small cog
A9qvstc.png
and "view all" or something like that - i dont use navicat.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Navicat has a filter option at the top. Select 'Filter' and then you can filter by Page ID , or contents of the catalog name.

JMG is right though, there are probably between 7 and 9 pages in your navicat. You are on page 1. You need to click the arrows to move between the pages, each page only shows 1000 results.

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Its because you're not viewing all the pages.
click the small cog
A9qvstc.png
and "view all" or something like that - i dont use navicat.

As Menkz said, when you click it, it should come up with something like this:
kB5HnmlVQbWZhzl0BNkbWg.png
(I use a slightly older Navicat version, so I get that button to the right instead of a cog)

Click the red square to untick, and you won't be limited anymore and you can search everywhere easily. You can also use queries to find items, sometimes it's quicker than searching in catalog_items. Example:

SELECT * FROM catalog_items WHERE catalog_name LIKE '%AngelDragon%'

That will bring up anything that has "AngelDragon" in the catalog_name, you can use it like if you're organising all ICM's into one category, replace "AngelDragon" with "Icecream" or whatnot, it can be useful, and as I say, quicker than searching :p

Good luck with your catalogue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread