[HELP]Submitting Forms/Setting Parameters?[ANY CMS]

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Hey DevBest,

You probably recognize my voice, and remember me from posts I've written a while back.

I've been having trouble with the getting of any CMS to work. Most of the progress I've been able to make, has been because of this forum and the more experienced users who are willing to clue & hint at the solution.

Currently, the forms on my reg & index seem like they should be working. When I try to submit a form, the page refreshes and the placeholders return as empty. I haven't been able to pass the session attributes through that can be found in the script for the backend. Defining the attributes seems to be what the error is, and I'm not sure where I'd do that if it isn't the list with what looks like all the user data that should be run as a query, including rank, username, etc. in both SELECT and VALUES groups, or setParams with ['user'] & ['id] ['hotel'] & ['name']. I have phpMyAdmin, a complete CMS & am using XAMPP as the platform for my server.

I am also on a Mac, but haven't even been able to move onward to have questions to ask about the emulator.

Help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I'll pm you a CMS, and I don't want you to release it to anyone.

I know this goes off rules, but I do plan to release this CMS within the next week or so, its nothing new just edited version.

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
I'll pm you a CMS, and I don't want you to release it to anyone.

I know this goes off rules, but I do plan to release this CMS within the next week or so, its nothing new just edited version.
Then this would give me an extra week or so to figure it out. I think I understand it for the most part. Maybe if I have any questions specific to this CMS I can ask at any time throughout? If I can't by then, I may as well just give up

Users who are viewing this thread