HELP! Selling an xbox one to gamestop?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
What is the process for selling an xbox one to gamestop for cash? Do you need to have your id in order to? Do you also need the receipt to prove its yours? Someone who has ever sold games or a console to gamestop for money pls explain thanks.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
What is the process for selling an xbox one to gamestop for cash? Do you need to have your id in order to? Do you also need the receipt to prove its yours? Someone who has ever sold games or a console to gamestop for money pls explain thanks.
Not sure about over there, but in UK you need ID and to be over 18 or 16 one of the 2. You might need receipt too, so if you have all just take them and you'll be fine.

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
There is usually a preference for it to be packaged. Not a requirement though (UK)

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I looked on game stop and the trade in value is $60. is it worth it? thinking about quietly sneaking my xbox out of my room and walking down to gamestop to trade it in. I am 18 and do have an id.

Feb 27, 2013
Why sell it to a company that's just going to resell it at a higher marked up price, when you could just sell it yourself?

Sure, Gamestop is reliable but a little bit extra work could earn you twice as much. $60 is nothing for an xbox 1, you're better off saving it as a family heirloom. Try and get $100+ at least, especially if you have games and controllers that you could bundle together.

Users who are viewing this thread