[HELP!] Room Settings Not OPening

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hi Guys

When I click on Room Settings. NOTHING HAPPENS.

I have tried updating my SWF, Checking the external overrides and can't find out why the hell room settings won't open.

I get no incoming packet when I click 'Settings'

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Is this your edited version, have you tried it fresh to confirm if you've broke something - seems like the only plausible possibility if you've tried fresh everything else?

Reactions: Joe

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Is this your edited version, have you tried it fresh to confirm if you've broke something - seems like the only plausible possibility if you've tried fresh everything else?
I have indeed tried to refresh it. I don't remember the last time I seen it working (which is a problem, I know). I tried resetting my external variables, got a brand new SWF, tried updating my revision to the next revision and all of that still led to the same issue --> When I click ROOM SETTINGS , The emulator does not receive the packet needed which is like "GetRoomSettingsEvent"

[ x ] SWF
[ x ] External Variables
[ x ] Emulator

What else is there!?

Bump

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I have indeed tried to refresh it. I don't remember the last time I seen it working (which is a problem, I know). I tried resetting my external variables, got a brand new SWF, tried updating my revision to the next revision and all of that still led to the same issue --> When I click ROOM SETTINGS , The emulator does not receive the packet needed which is like "GetRoomSettingsEvent"

[ x ] SWF
[ x ] External Variables
[ x ] Emulator

What else is there!?

Bump
The last time i recall it working was before you coded the new cop tools because I created a room called test on flux to mess around because i was bored.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Resolved.

After hours of trying to find the problem, the solution came to me in my dreams last night... I had put an if statement test that was inaccurate in the GetGuestRoomComposer that caused the settings to not be loaded :)

The fucking challenges over this stupid 1 problem I swear.

Thanks @HDN for trying to help, and thanks @Damien for looking at it awhile back. My own stupidity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread