[HELP] Room Ad Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Hi guys, I have a problem when adding a room ad image,
the shown image down below shows as how I enter the link to the image for the room ad
I hit save then nothing appears to be shown? once i click away from the room ad i click it again and the url dissapears?

Help would kindly be appreciated.

4e9be5529f55445e94e7e6880f404dc3.png

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
To see the image on your room, you need to put the images into /swffolder/gordon/produtcion-xxxxx/ . Else it won't work.
If you can't save it, upgrade to r2.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
To see the image on your room, you need to put the images into /swffolder/gordon/produtcion-xxxxx/ . Else it won't work.
If you can't save it, upgrade to r2.
No you don't? Whenever I use room_ads I put it anywhere. If its fetching from the file path and the image is there, it will work.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
No you don't? Whenever I use room_ads I put it anywhere. If its fetching from the file path and the image is there, it will work.
Then its your external_variables.txt ads.domain. When i put images to my production folder, it works well but ot for wwwroot

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Have you tried adding the full link of your hotel and perhaps temper with the offset because 9980 tf; it may be working but it's not visible(?)

Also, try a .GIF rather than a .PNG image

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Have you tried adding the full link of your hotel and perhaps temper with the offset because 9980 tf; it may be working but it's not visible(?)

Also, try a .GIF rather than a .PNG image
just tried that and nothing works, got tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread