1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

HELP! RevCMS/IIS - Won't Load SWFS, no permission?

Discussion in 'Habbo Help & Support' started by sensaze, Feb 15, 2017.

1. sensaze

sensaze Member

I'm using IIS on a VPS, I've done everything with the setup, all files work properly, I can login and load the client, however when the client is loading the SWFs I get a 404 permission denied error.

IIS suggest to turn on directory browsing but when I do that it just loads all the SWF files in a html document that you can click:

Server link: habbro.pw

Any ideas?

2. Central

Central Imagination is more important than knowledge.

3. sensaze

sensaze Member

I fixed that, the issue now is that it re-directs to the /me page after getting to hotel view.

@Central

4. Central

Central Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Can you post your external_variables.txt and your client.php please?

5. sensaze

sensaze Member

Sure bud.

Client.php
    pastebinc0m/WtZi32bM

External Variables -
    pastebinc0m/9eaWPdui

had to do pastebin because forum won't let me post my code as it has links in.. pretty ridiculous rule to be applied in a tech support section.

@Central

6. Xuxu

Xuxu Member

i looked on google console on the client and u had some errors. might want to open it and check

7. sensaze

sensaze Member

Majority of the errors are SSL, they don't really matter as they're not causing a problem.

The only one that sticks out is a 404 error for figuredata_xml which is external.figurepartlist.txt in the external_variables and the file is located in /gamedata/figuredata.xml .. I don't understand?

8. Xuxu

Xuxu Member

are u on production 86? if u have teamviewer i could look through. im trusted i had a old account on here that was pretty known but id rather not say it on here.

9. sensaze

sensaze Member

I've fixed it.

I can get into the hotel fine.
    Furniture in catalog works fine

Can't see different avatar options like hair, skin colour, clothes, etc.

10. Xuxu

Xuxu Member

figuremap or data issue probably. where did u get your plusemu from?

11. Xuxu

Xuxu Member

i thought you were using plus from the original thread. the files from that tutorial are outdated and probably the figuredata and map are messed up. since its plus you could try replacing your current figuredata and maps with a fresh one from the original plus release thread? just an idea

12. sensaze

sensaze Member

You got a link to the original thread?

13. Xuxu

Xuxu Member

[ Want to see this link? Register ! ]

14. sensaze

sensaze Member

I've got it all working, does anyone know what the commands are and also why when I update credits either via Navicat (mysql database) or through housekeeping it doens't work?

15. Zaka

Zaka Programmer

Top Poster Of Month

If you want to see a full error message you gotta dump the POST data if the client fatally crashes.

16. JMG

JMG wut wut Staff Member

:give [user] coins 1
    :give [user] duckets 1
    :give [user] diamonds 1
    :give [user] gotw 1

You can type :commands and see the set of commands.

17. sensaze

sensaze Member

Hi JMG
    That's all working good now thanks.
    I've tried adding customer badges, I've copied the GIFs into the correct c_images folder and when I try the :givebadge (user) (badgeID) it comes up saying I've done it succesfully on the client, however I've found I need to add these badges into the database too under badge_definitions table.
    Would this be a correct MySQL query to do so?

INSERT INTO `badge_definitions` (BADGEID, required_right) VALUES (@badge)

18. JMG

JMG wut wut Staff Member

Code:
    INSERT INTO `badge_definitions` (`code`, `required_right`) VALUES ('BADGE ID', '');

sensaze likes this.
  19. sensaze

sensaze Member

Thanks! Was just the end bit of my SQL query which was a bit dodgy.
    Final question, I've defined the right variables in the .txt files (external, override external) and I've renamed an image being used currently to an image I've created to change the 'Boon' logo when I log into the client.
    It doesn't seem to change?
    I've managed to also update the hotel view its self but I can't change this blasted logo, any ideas?

20. JMG

JMG wut wut Staff Member

Try resetting your cache.