[HELP] RevCMS Free VIP

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
I have setup Rev properly but I don't know how to make people have Free VIP when they join. I don't want people to pay for VIP. Thanks :p

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
If navicat find users table, right click it, go to design table, then find VIP and change it to 1.
After that all users that register will be VIP.

Run this in your table to set all current registered users VIP:
UPDATE users SET vip = 1;

If Phpmyadmin reply and I'll post again.
I'm sorry I have phpMyAdmin but i'll look at the users tables

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Alright, click users table in database, towards the top it should say "Structure", click that.
Then scroll down, you'll find VIP click the edit button/pencil go to the column Default2 change the 0 to 1 and save it.

Next run this in your database to set all current registered users VIP:

Cheers, need any help contact me.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
I have setup Rev properly but I don't know how to make people have Free VIP when they join. I don't want people to pay for VIP. Thanks :p

class.users.php

Code:
/*-------------------------------Adding/Updating/Deleting users-------------------------------------*/

final public function addUser($username, $password, $email, $motto, $credits, $pixels, $rank, $figure, $gender, $seckey)   
    {       
        global $engine;                                   
        $sessionKey = 'RevCMS-'.rand(9,999).'/'.substr(sha1(time()).'/'.rand(9,9999999).'/'.rand(9,9999999).'/'.rand(9,9999999),0,33);
        $engine->query("INSERT INTO users (username, password, mail, motto, credits, activity_points, rank, look, gender, seckey, ip_last, ip_reg, account_created, last_online, auth_ticket, vip) VALUES('" . $username . "', '" . $password . "', '" . $email . "', '" . $motto . "', '" . $credits . "', '" . $pixels . "', '" . $rank . "', '" . $figure . "', '" . $gender . "', '" . $seckey . "', '" . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "', '" . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "', '" . time() . "', '" . time() . "', '" . $sessionKey . "', '1')");   
        unset($sessionKey);   

}                 

final public function deleteUser($k)   
    {       
        global $engine;                 
        $engine->query("DELETE FROM users WHERE id = '" . $k . "' LIMIT 1");       
        $engine->query("DELETE FROM items WHERE userid = '" . $k . "' LIMIT 1");       
        $engine->query("DELETE FROM rooms WHERE ownerid = '" . $k . "' LIMIT 1");   
    }   

final public function updateUser($k, $key, $value)   
    {       
        global $engine;                 
        $engine->query("UPDATE users SET " . $key . " = '" . $engine->secure($value) . "' WHERE id = '" . $k . "' LIMIT 1");
        $_SESSION['user'][$key] = $engine->secure($value);       
    }

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
No problem, Glad to help.:up: Show some thanks by liking my post ;)
Hey could you help me also as i have my own retro and obviously im owner on it but when i try to do vip commands it says that these commands are restricted to vip members only and with me being owner it should work for me If you know please reply Thank You

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Alright, click users table in database, towards the top it should say "Structure", click that.
Then scroll down, you'll find VIP click the edit button/pencil go to the column Default2 change the 0 to 1 and save it.

Next run this in your database to set all current registered users VIP:

Cheers, need any help contact me.

Code:
UPDATE `users` SET `vip` = '1' WHERE vip = '0'

Should be correct :up:

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Code:
UPDATE `users` SET `vip` = '1' WHERE vip = '0'

Should be correct :up:
Would just be UPDATE `users` SET `vip` = '1'; don't need the WHERE `vip` = '0' it would just say error.

That's if you want to give it to everyone who's registered. if you want to just give yourself vip go to users table and find your username, then go all the way to the column vip and change the 0 to a 1.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Would just be UPDATE `users` SET `vip` = '1'; don't need the WHERE `vip` = '0' it would just say error.

That's if you want to give it to everyone who's registered. if you want to just give yourself vip go to users table and find your username, then go all the way to the column vip and change the 0 to a 1.

It doesn't give you a error. nevermind, both are correct :)

Users who are viewing this thread