Help/Requests should be one

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
No it looks more neat. I am not only talking about the coders hub but all the other sections.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
No it looks more neat. I am not only talking about the coders hub but all the other sections.
If you're asking for help it's generally because you're working on something and you got stuck.
If you're requesting something it's generally because it's already been completed and you want it, or you're unable to do it yourself and you'll compensate someone else for it.
They're completely different.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
There are no other sections that have both help and requests sub-sections. It doesn't look more neat, because it are 2 completely different things. People who need help, are actually aware of the things they do and have knowledge about the subject. You don't, but you want people to think you got spoonfed and that's why you want it in the help section.

You have actually no good arguments why you want them in the same section, except for the "it looks more neat one" which you didn't even support with any actual facts or explanation. When you open up a suggestion, atleast add feedback, facts and arguments why you think it should happen.

Now just go post your threads in the right section, because @bigdawg is way too lazy to combine 2 sections because you are too stupid to post your threads in the right section.

Error

Jun 30, 2011
I thought it could potentially be a good idea to do this and then I read again and wanted to kill myself for even thinking it could be good. Just because you request for help it doesn't mean requests and asking for help are the same thing and should be merged in the same section.

Relying on a prefix system is very unreliable, some people don't even know how to use them so that argument is already out of the window.

Now then...
Well I am lazy to post it in the right section.
As a member of Devbest, at least from my knowledge of when I joined 5 years ago, I was aware that you are supposed to abide by the forum rules/tos, in which case I'm pretty sure there is a rule where you must post in the right section, otherwise you would be warned and penultimately banned. I just want to know why you created an account on this forum if you already knew you were going to break the rules?

I think it's pretty much /thread after your post.

Users who are viewing this thread