Help (r63b) revcms Email is not valid

xSeanx

~ps3~ ~Gamer~ ~Add thehacker0005~ ;)
Jun 13, 2013
hello i tryed to put in a r63b database that everything is fixed on it so he said. and it comes up a error Unknown column 'published' in 'field list' for the news anyhelp i tryed like 4 databases so far thanks
You must be registered for see images attach

xSeanx

Jun 13, 2013
sorry email and news problem. @JerryCool thanks works but now i got a new one Unknown column 'campaign' in 'field list' . i tryed getting revcms and editing config and signing up. and it still saids email is not valid and news got new error Unknown column 'campaign' in 'field list'

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
You know, try this..
Code:
--
-- Rakenne taululle `cms_news`
--

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `cms_news` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `title` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `shortstory` text COLLATE latin1_general_ci,
  `longstory` text COLLATE latin1_general_ci,
  `published` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `image` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci DEFAULT '/Public/Images/news/TS_Web60.png',
  `campaign` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `campaignimg` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL,
  `author` int(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=latin1_general_ci AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ;

--
-- Vedos taulusta `cms_news`
--

INSERT INTO `cms_news` (`id`, `title`, `shortstory`, `longstory`, `published`, `image`, `campaign`, `campaignimg`, `author`) VALUES
(1, 'Habboon Hotel', 'Welcome to the official test hotel to<br>Phoenix 3.0!<br><br>The hotel is due to open up on<br>Friday, 29th October', 'Well what have we here?', 0, '/Public/Images/news/TS_Web60.png', 0, '', 1);

xSeanx

Jun 13, 2013
nah never worked thanks for the help guys but i think its a error no one can fix its just r63b shit i never got that error before with r63b just now . so hmmm (close thread) @thanks to @JerryCool @JayCustom

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
nah never worked thanks for the help guys but i think its a error no one can fix its just r63b shit i never got that error before with r63b just now . so hmmm (close thread) @thanks to @JerryCool @JayCustom
Incorrect. Firstly, whats wrong with your news table is completely unrelated to the client and emu. Your cms_news table is missing "shit" and thats why you get these errors. Simply just delete your cms_news in the database and import Jerrycool's sql.

Users who are viewing this thread