Help, r63b Client not working

Punish-Beast

May 25, 2010
hello, i am using the swfs i got from here and i have port forwarded and i can connect to my site on multiple computers but my client won't load, just goes back, and i have everything set to my IP, including enternal_variables.
Please help!

Punish-Beast

May 25, 2010
So, basically your saying that the client loads and gets paused but the connection didn't disconnect ?
Client doesn't load... Just goes black, EMU connection is perfectly fine, only problem is the client is going black, and i have done everything that was suppose to be down in the tut i posted up ^above

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
You'll need to show configuration files that you've set up and a screenshot/log file of the emulator output when you try to access the client. This will make it easier for someone to help you.

Punish-Beast

May 25, 2010
You'll need to show configuration files that you've set up and a screenshot/log file of the emulator output when you try to access the client. This will make it easier for someone to help you.
You must be registered for see images attach

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
Don't hold anything I say to the letter because I may not be right but here are a few things that don't look right to me:

1. In the emulator settings change the IP address you've put for allowedaddress etc. to 127.0.0.1
  2. Where is your SWF located? It is currently pointing to on line 37 in the client.php you need to remove the IP address from there.
  3. Make sure that port 30000 is open in the firewall, your emulator isn't receiving any connections from the client.
Again, someone more qualified might scrap what i'm saying as rubbish but try it.

Punish-Beast

May 25, 2010
Don't hold anything I say to the letter because I may not be right but here are a few things that don't look right to me:

1. In the emulator settings change the IP address you've put for allowedaddress etc. to 127.0.0.1
  2. Where is your SWF located? It is currently pointing to on line 37 in the client.php you need to remove the IP address from there.
  3. Make sure that port 30000 is open in the firewall, your emulator isn't receiving any connections from the client.
Again, someone more qualified might scrap what i'm saying as rubbish but try it.
what do you mean, make sure the port is 30000 is open in the firewall.. More help on that pls:)

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry, I'm used to working on a VPS/Dedi with server OS installed. Heres a guide, follow it and put 30000 in the port number that you wish to open.

Users who are viewing this thread