[Help] Possible to add Cloudflare to NOIP Dynamic DNS?

BizarreDio

Mar 17, 2018
Currently have my VPS for my retro linked up with my No-IP Dynamic DNS. Got a hostname/domain/what its called but I was wondering how I'd use CloudFlare with my No-IP.

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
@BizarreDio

You can use a DDClient from the Cloudfare page.
You can also consider scripting the IP update using the

I took this information from a support article on the Cloudfare website. It may be worth getting in contact with them. I have dealings with Cloudfare support before and they are very helpful and efficient when it comes to resolving issues.

BizarreDio

Mar 17, 2018
@BizarreDio

You can use a DDClient from the Cloudfare page.
You can also consider scripting the IP update using the

I took this information from a support article on the Cloudfare website. It may be worth getting in contact with them. I have dealings with Cloudfare support before and they are very helpful and efficient when it comes to resolving issues.
Wait, with the DDClient; is it basically a Dynamic DNS client like No-IP's ?

Kristo

Feb 5, 2015
It may also be worth having a read through this short article that I picked up from a quick google search.

Wait, with the DDClient; is it basically a Dynamic DNS client like No-IP's ?
I believe DDClient is a client that is used to update a dynamic DNS entry. It's usually done for accounts that are on a Dynamic DNS Network Service Provider. Don't quote me to much on that as I am not an expert but again it's information pulled from the Cloudfare support site (Previous users questions etc etc). It may be worth contacting them unless somebody else has a better answer. I believe though what I have provided is sufficient enough to resolve your problem.

BizarreDio

Mar 17, 2018
It may also be worth having a read through this short article that I picked up from a quick google search.

I believe DDClient is a client that is used to update a dynamic DNS entry. It's usually done for accounts that are on a Dynamic DNS Network Service Provider. Don't quote me to much on that as I am not an expert but again it's information pulled from the Cloudfare support site (Previous users questions etc etc). It may be worth contacting them unless somebody else has a better answer. I believe though what I have provided is sufficient enough to resolve your problem.

The only issue with the DDClient is that It's a Linux-based program, or what I've pulled from the support site. I'm currently running a Windows VPS and would prefer if someone was able to show me how to set up the name servers to my No-IP

Kristo

Feb 5, 2015
The only issue with the DDClient is that It's a Linux-based program, or what I've pulled from the support site. I'm currently running a Windows VPS and would prefer if someone was able to show me how to set up the name servers to my No-IP
Okay well I can't say I have had very much experience with this apart from the advice I have already given you. Hopefully somebody else comments on this to assist you. If not then I again recommend you contact cloudfare support as they will be able to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread