Help pls client stuck at 76%

ryumaki98

May 29, 2011
You've all probably heard this countless times, but my client is stuck on 76%.

I've checked
  • external variables
  • override variables
  • client.php
  • config.php
  • config.ini
  • firewall ports

I've also tried to change
  • all the swfs
  • just the Habbo.swf itself

Of course, to no avail, the client is still stuck. I've looked up tutorials and fixes and I've read them all, but it doesn't fix my issue for some unfortunate reason.

There are no errors shown when I do F12 on my client either

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
You've all probably heard this countless times, but my client is stuck on 76%.

I've checked
  • external variables
  • override variables
  • client.php
  • config.php
  • config.ini
  • firewall ports

I've also tried to change
  • all the swfs
  • just the Habbo.swf itself

Of course, to no avail, the client is still stuck. I've looked up tutorials and fixes and I've read them all, but it doesn't fix my issue for some unfortunate reason.

There are no errors shown when I do F12 on my client either
If you see no errors in the console and no emulator errors it’s a issue on your side. Your swfs might not even be the correct one if this is plus use the swfs files from . If you still need help feel free to comment on my profile or pm me:

ryumaki98

May 29, 2011
so i manage to fix it but , the catalogue icon doesnt show but the item shows fine , wired doesnt work , pet when pick up disappear . some catalogue page when clicked disconnects me . i applied all the fix from rr site but its still the same

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
so i manage to fix it but , the catalogue icon doesnt show but the item shows fine , wired doesnt work , pet when pick up disappear . some catalogue page when clicked disconnects me . i applied all the fix from rr site but its still the same
All this has already been answered a hundred times.
Catalogue Icons -> Check your browser console for errors (maybe it is just a wrong path or you are missing them)
Wireds (If nothing happens when you click on it) -> Run this SQL query:
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');
Pets -> Search for the PickUpPetEvent fix

ryumaki98

May 29, 2011
All this has already been answered a hundred times.
Catalogue Icons -> Check your browser console for errors (maybe it is just a wrong path or you are missing them)
how do you do this ?
Wireds (If nothing happens when you click on it) -> Run this SQL query:
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');
thanks ill run this one
Pets -> Search for the PickUpPetEvent fix
i already did this one , it didnt work man :(

ryumaki98

May 29, 2011
so i fixed the catalogue icon and wired now works . but for
PickUpPetEvent fix
when i debug it failed
fjXLhR

gcFqhR
1.png
2.png