[Help] PHPMyadmin on XAMP [Urgent]

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Hey guys,

I didn't post for a while & have been experiencing the same problem for the past couple days, with different sets of errors depending on the where the location of the file is on the command I try to run.

It begins on my localhost when I try to redirect from my xamp localhost/dashboard to the localhost/PHPMyadmin page available in the dashboard (which I have included an image of) and am directed to an error page with the phpmyadmin web look/font & button, but with this error:
You must be registered for see images attach

I've installed MySQL more than once by package as well as via homebrew and had to remove symlinks in order to allow room for new ones and am finally able to start the server when I do so from my support files, and have just been able to set base/data dirs. I'm still unsure whether that will solve this error because although I've enabled a password for XAMP, I'm not sure how to check the MySQL host, username and password that has to be in accordance with my admin.

If anyone can help me solve the MySQL host error so that, that can hopefully allow me to solve the phpMyAdmin error, and move onward to whatever else I may encounter, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
FunkMasterFlex NoScope420

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hey guys,

I didn't post for a while & have been experiencing the same problem for the past couple days, with different sets of errors depending on the where the location of the file is on the command I try to run.

It begins on my localhost when I try to redirect from my xamp localhost/dashboard to the localhost/PHPMyadmin page available in the dashboard (which I have included an image of) and am directed to an error page with the phpmyadmin web look/font & button, but with this error:
You must be registered for see images attach

I've installed MySQL more than once by package as well as via homebrew and had to remove symlinks in order to allow room for new ones and am finally able to start the server when I do so from my support files, and have just been able to set base/data dirs. I'm still unsure whether that will solve this error because although I've enabled a password for XAMP, I'm not sure how to check the MySQL host, username and password that has to be in accordance with my admin.

If anyone can help me solve the MySQL host error so that, that can hopefully allow me to solve the phpMyAdmin error, and move onward to whatever else I may encounter, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
FunkMasterFlex NoScope420
reinstall.xampp that will fix it mate

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Go to xampp/phpmyadmin/config.inc or something like that and see if your password is correct.
It's supposed to be a .php file, right? And would I enter my localhost as 'my_web' in the path if I haven't purchased a hosting server or domain with URLs that point to the web through real site name yet?

Users who are viewing this thread