[Help] Permission Ranks

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I recently got some new commands and when I inserted them, they all worked perfect. Besides the fact anyone from rank 2+ can use them... idk how to fix this because the permissions_ranks is even set to "0" besides everyone who isn't ranked 7
EMU: Pheonix 3.11
CMS: Illumina
RZ = Another Forum :) Figure that out xD
This is where I got the commands from:
Screenshot:

UPDATE:
All commands (PERMISSIONS DON'T WORK!) How to fix?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Took the hotel on maintance. Deleted all ranks + permissions are redid them all by hand. Rank 5+ Still ahve all commands

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It's the support tool!!! It is giving all the ranks everything!! How do I fix this?! I removed it from Rank 5 and it fixed RANK 5!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Ok so I went over all of the ranks and the permissions and reset them. Well I was testing them Ranks 1-4 worked perfect and I noticed that rank 5 had a support tool and the other 1-4 ranks didn't. So just to test it I removed the support tool and it took away all the permissions I didn't want the rank to have. I am trying to find a way to fix this maybe its a error somewhere ?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
They are.. Screenshots:
- Ranks Table
- Ranks Permissions Table

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well it somewhat worked Kevin, the problem is , when we are online it doesn't show the correct rank! When the user is online it also gives them every command... And it didn't work ;l

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Well it somewhat worked Kevin, the problem is , when we are online it doesn't show the correct rank! When the user is online it also gives them every command... And it didn't work ;l

Make a test Database and upload that SQL, then Copy the new Ranks and permission_ranks from the new database to the current database, and then set your ranks back up and permissions for those ranks.

Users who are viewing this thread