[HELP] People can't access my retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneZZ

Oct 8, 2011
Hi guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section.. but anyway:

The problem is, i made a habbo retro that works fine, client is up and i can play it, all the config files are set to my hamachi ip, and i created a network that my mates joined. The people in my hamachi can't access the site, it doesn't load.. and i was wondering how to fix it because i spent some time making the hotel.. and would like to play it with friends, thanks in advance!

oh and i even allowed log me in hamachi in the firewall, on public and private. [EDIT] FIXED, my firewall was the problem, thanks.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
It has to be your firewall, try turning it off.

OFT: Hai, LoneZZ. Remember you from xat along time ago.

There's nothing related with the firewall.... It has to be turned off only when the appache doesn't start 
Hi guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section.. but anyway:

The problem is, i made a habbo retro that works fine, client is up and i can play it, all the config files are set to my hamachi ip, and i created a network that my mates joined. The people in my hamachi can't access the site, it doesn't load.. and i was wondering how to fix it because i spent some time making the hotel.. and would like to play it with friends, thanks in advance!

oh and i even allowed log me in hamachi in the firewall, on public and private.

Are you sure the hotel is a hamachi hotel? And are you sure your friend has joined your network? And are you sure your hamachi status is green? [Sometime it becomes blue]. If you're sure in all these, then after your friend joined your network, both restart your internet [Dw, it will be like that only for the first time, then everything will go on fine] :)

LoneZZ

Oct 8, 2011
deion! jak :D remember you too! i'll try that thanks :D

EDIT: Thanks deion, works fine now :D the wall made of fire was the problem :D

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
There's nothing related with the firewall.... It has to be turned off only when the appache doesn't start 

Are you sure the hotel is a hamachi hotel? And are you sure your friend has joined your network? And are you sure your hamachi status is green? [Sometime it becomes blue]. If you're sure in all these, then after your friend joined your network, both restart your internet [Dw, it will be like that only for the first time, then everything will go on fine] :)
It blocks incoming connections from everything unless you allow it, it does have to do with it as you see it worked. Don't comment if you really don't know how to fix it.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
I know how to fix it, I just ask what your problem is.. You too don't blame others
Posting on something when you don't even know the answer is just spamming for the count. You're telling him and his friend to restart their internet and saying my resolution doesn't work. You can't go around doing that or it'd lead them to not try before they see if it actually works or not. If you don't know, why are you posting? As simple as that.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Posting on something when you don't even know the answer is just spamming for the count. You're telling him and his friend to restart their internet and saying my resolution doesn't work. You can't go around doing that or it'd lead them to not try before they see if it actually works or not. If you don't know, why are you posting? As simple as that.

Hey I was just asking him his problems, now why do you fight with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread