Help Needed!

Flukey

Officially the gratest alive!
Sep 17, 2018
Hello,

can anyone help me customize my hotel a little? to help me achieve some more active users etc? i would like to change a couple of things around the hotel,. if you have any knowledge and can help me implament some of them. i will reward you with a subscription here @ devbest. and this will laso help other hotel owners that would like to implement stuff to there hotel.

First thing i would like to do is make this bar in the screenshot transparent:

I Would also like to try and get the camera to work also.

I Would like to change the color of the background from grey when you click on someone:

I Would also like to change the color of the headers on the navigator inventory ect to a different color

I would like to add sub catgories to the navigator

Like Games Corner

Ect.

Thank you all in advance.

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
First thing i would like to do is make this bar in the screenshot transparent:

I Would like to change the color of the background from grey when you click on someone:

I Would also like to change the color of the headers on the navigator inventory ect to a different color

These you could edit with the UI Editor, they all have the same color on the headers so you could just search for the color and replace it. I think the background of someones profile, is a picture w/ a few edits in the UI. Bar you'd have to search for as I don't know where it's at. I think there was an article about it.

I Would also like to try and get the camera to work also.

I would like to add sub catgories to the navigator

These would need to be coded into the emulator. I know the sub categories are in HabboEmulator, and the emulator you'd most likely have to buy it from someone, or hire someone that knows how to do it. Unless of course, you find it in another emulator and it works. Could just recode it to your emulator.

Users who are viewing this thread