[Help] Moving Retro From Localhost

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
I Have My Retro On Localhost and Everything works fine " " But as soon as I edit my config.php to my website url it's giving my a 404 error" " I know I have done the config correctly, I have also opened all the necessary ports needed. It sometimes works for like 5minutes then puts me back into a 404 error too?? Could anyone help me? thankyou! :)

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
I Lost them in the upgrade but i have the wwwroot files etc from my friends hotel who is live now so i know it works i just have a diferent cms
I can't even enter the client, could you change your cms back to one that wasnt ripped, so I can see the problem?

Also, have you edited your Client.php file to fit your files?

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
066ed3dff9e6f8f6c46b57de8d64cc3b.png

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
Habborich.us was my old hotel I've got a new domain transferred everything over but it's not working. as you have prob realised with the findretros username whilst going onto the client to vote. "anthonyxx"

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
I spent 2-3 hours installing and setting up this guys hotel to have it deleted. Smh!
feelsbadman.

Habborich.us was my old hotel I've got a new domain transferred everything over but it's not working. as you have prob realised with the findretros username whilst going onto the client to vote. "anthonyxx"
Okay? But I can't get on the client, how can I help you with that? Go into your client.php, and remove the redirect script (or just send the file and I'll sort it.)

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
I spent 2-3 hours installing and setting up this guys hotel to have it deleted. Smh!
i upgraded due to hostavour being a cunt, i am grateful for your help i guess i'll just try to work out this 100% thing.

feelsbadman.

Okay? But I can't get on the client, how can I help you with that? Go into your client.php, and remove the redirect script (or just send the file and I'll sort it.)
how can u not get on the client buddy? both enter hotel buttons take you to habrock.pw/client if u have to vote then vote and type habrock.pw/client ??

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
sent u client php in your message.

does it help if i tell you if i register a user it comes as id 110 instead of id 1 and if i delete the users it carries on eg 111, 112, 113?

You'd need to truncate your users table to start from 1 again. (The clean way). Don't delete, because it will just carry on adding the ids (111,112,113 etc.)

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Port 80 is just the site itself which is working no need to add it to inbound/outbound rules, it doesn't affect the client as long as the site is up at least.

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
You'd need to truncate your users table to start from 1 again. (The clean way). Don't delete, because it will just carry on adding the ids (111,112,113 etc.)
ok thankyou, done that for the ones i need users are back at id 1, but client still hit's 100% then reloads i don't understand why i've only changed domain names, they are all still the same files/swfs/emu/db

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
ok thankyou, done that for the ones i need users are back at id 1, but client still hit's 100% then reloads i don't understand why i've only changed domain names, they are all still the same files/swfs/emu/db

Some things will need to be changed, make sure IP addresses are correct in client and emu config and Vars are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread