Hey Devbests,
I want a function that detects mobile and ipad devices
Now i have this..

PHP:
<?php
    {
        ?>
            <div class="clientbarv1">
                <div class="clientbartekst"><i class="fa fa-users" aria-hidden="true"></i> Er zijn <b>(0)</b> Sharp's in het hotel</div>
                <div class="clientbartekst1"><i class="fa fa-user-plus" aria-hidden="true"></i> Er zijn <b>(0)</b> staff's aanwezig</div>
                <div class="clientbartekst2"><i class="fa fa-address-card" aria-hidden="true"></i> Sharp heeft <b>(0)</b> leden</div>
            </div>

<?php
        }
        ?>
The thing is that in the part of
<?php
{
?>
It has to detect a mobile device or ipad and if it detected it the information between the parts doesn't be shown!

I hope you guys could help me out,
If its not clear, just ask!

With best regards,
C0MB4T

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
What is it you want to add? All I see from your post, is that you want to detect the users device.
PHP:
<?php
    {
        ?>
            <div class="clientbarv1">
                <div class="clientbartekst"><i class="fa fa-users" aria-hidden="true"></i> Er zijn <b>(0)</b> Sharp's in het hotel</div>
                <div class="clientbartekst1"><i class="fa fa-user-plus" aria-hidden="true"></i> Er zijn <b>(0)</b> staff's aanwezig</div>
                <div class="clientbartekst2"><i class="fa fa-address-card" aria-hidden="true"></i> Sharp heeft <b>(0)</b> leden</div>
            </div>

<?php
        }
        ?>
The thing is that in the part of
<?php
{
?>
It has to detect a mobile device or ipad and if it detected it the information between the parts doesn't be shown

Users who are viewing this thread