[HELP] Mercury Emulator v.3.2, Client stuck at 87%

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
Hi DevBest!

I'm currently using Mercury Emulator, v.3.2 I've set it all up but the client is currently stuck at 87%, how can I fix this? The paths are all correct, I just have no idea why it''s not working, if anyone would like to comment a suggestion or if anybody knows how to fix, I'll happily give you access to go on and fix it,

Many Thanks;

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Your client.php or config isn't set up right. When your client stops loading, means a connection could not be made. Make sure you have used an accurate IP.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
That's not it.

From 87% up forward, it's the part related to the emulator, so it must be something wrong in your emulator's configuration. Check it again and correct any mistakes.
"That's not it." Your sure matey? On Azure and mercury, the wrong revision sends the first two packets at 87%, then the emulator doesn't respond and the client stays there because it's the wrong habbo.swf revision. I've had experience with this.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
"That's not it." Your sure matey? On Azure and mercury, the wrong revision sends the first two packets at 87%, then the emulator doesn't respond and the client stays there because it's the wrong habbo.swf revision. I've had experience with this.
Yes, I'm sure 'matey'. From 87% up forward it has nothing to do with the SWFs but with the emulator.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Your point 'may' be valid, however, my point still stands.
In all honesty, we're both right. Its the emulator denying the incoming packets due to the habbo.swf being the incorrect build. So yes, it's the emulator after 87%, But the problem is the habbo.swf itself. Unless the user needing help wants to change all his packet ids, he's better off getting the habbo.swf that matches his current emulator packets

Users who are viewing this thread