Help me with SWF text and navigation

krepcheck

Aug 22, 2017
Hello I am wondering how I edit SWFs text for example changing (Activity Points) into 'Motto: {motto}'
I also would like to know how I change where the button takes you for example making it so (Catalogue Button) takes you to create a room.

I only need to know where I change them. Thank you.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Images are changed by decompiling the swf and taking all the images and replacing the ones you want then recompiling. This can be done with what's called an SWF Decompiler. There are free programs that do this.

The changing of things can be done for the most part in your external variable override by adding a line at the end of the file in the following format:
"old text= New Text:"

Lastly, changing any data that gets put into the packets would be handled in the emulator packets. You can change the information you send in the packet , and not have to update anything else as long as you 1) don't change the data type and 2) the item being sent isnt used by another source
For example you can't send username instead of user id because the user ID is an int and username cannot be converted to an int, but you can convert user id to a string.

krepcheck

Aug 22, 2017
Images are changed by decompiling the swf and taking all the images and replacing the ones you want then recompiling. This can be done with what's called an SWF Decompiler. There are free programs that do this.

The changing of things can be done for the most part in your external variable override by adding a line at the end of the file in the following format:
"old text= New Text:"

Lastly, changing any data that gets put into the packets would be handled in the emulator packets. You can change the information you send in the packet , and not have to update anything else as long as you 1) don't change the data type and 2) the item being sent isnt used by another source
For example you can't send username instead of user id because the user ID is an int and username cannot be converted to an int, but you can convert user id to a string.
Wow thank you and I have done that what you said about changing the images, that was successful but now when I click on it, it sends me to the catalogue but I want it to send me somewhere else for example it opens up the section to create a room

Users who are viewing this thread