Help me please!

Kruel

Holla Holla
Nov 3, 2014
I bought a Host gator server to link up with my domain.
kce9ky.png

But when I click to connect them this happens

2zrpcfs.png

Does anyone know how to fix?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
On Topic: Did you get it working so you could view it?

Off Topic: I hope you're not spending money on a site like "findretros" because not many people will end up using it, findretros is ran and owned by people who know what their doing and did a lot of development to make it function and work smoothly and almost everyone who plays retros uses it on a daily basis.. If theres already a site out there like that the changes of you owning , especially a .co.uk , retroslist that will get you a good amount of people is very slim.

Kruel

Holla Holla
Nov 3, 2014
I did get it working thanks,
It's going to be a review site where people post reviews on habbo retros they have played making it easier for you to choose a retro to get settle down in. I know for a fact that if i did site like find retros it would be extremely hard to generate a fan base.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well the thing is in order to have a retro review, you're going to need to get it known and a lot of retros reviewed.. And a lot of smaller retros come and go faster then you could probably write a review about them. I'm not sure how this will turn out.

Kruel

Holla Holla
Nov 3, 2014
I am going to go down from the most popular retros first, Therefore it will constantly have content, When it comes to smaller retros I will interview the owner and see how dedicated he/she is before going further in depth with a physical review. I am with you on not knowing how this will go, It may be successful or a complete and utter fail, but i am willing to try so good luck to me I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread