[help] housekeeping

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
so i have an ase and a hk but when i click on staff panel it takes me to luxhotel.info/404 < that's not even my hotel link my hotel is habborich.us and i can't seem to find where this button is located so i can change the link?

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
so i have an ase and a hk but when i click on staff panel it takes me to luxhotel.info/404 < that's not even my hotel link my hotel is habborich.us and i can't seem to find where this button is located so i can change the link?

are u using iis or xampp? i can set u up a clean hk

i think that has to do with the href link for the staff panel tab linking to luxhotel.info?

Last edited:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
You didnt bother to edit the link in the file yourself? Quit calling yourself a developer, if you cant even figure out how to edit the most simple html.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
You didnt bother to edit the link in the file yourself? Quit calling yourself a developer, if you cant even figure out how to edit the most simple html.

I don't even know why this shit tards who develop these themes for RevCMS, why they don't use relative links.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014

The link is located under template or includes, and it's called header.php I think, go check that out :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Bro you got to ease on people.. They all can't write LucidCMS their first day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Bro you got to ease on people.. They all can't write LucidCMS their first day ;)

I understand him tho, there are sooo many who create threads without trying. And @anthonyy have been filling up the whole first page of the habbo help section by himself... If you can't do anything yourself, then you're probably not qualified to run a retro.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
who said i was a developer? u just like to cause shit like an idiot.
Read the above comment that @Zaka wrote, so we dont have to comment it out twice.

Actually not my issue that you think I'm causing shit. I'm just trying to teach people that they should bother researching before spamming out for help.

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
Read the above comment that @Zaka wrote, so we dont have to comment it out twice.

Actually not my issue that you think I'm causing shit. I'm just trying to teach people that they should bother researching before spamming out for help.

what would u like my friend? my full browsing history of trying to look for this? i'd just like an answer, If you're not prepared to give it to me then please don't comment on the thread.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
The link is located under template or includes, and it's called header.php I think, go check that out :)

Bothered to try out others answers? Because this is clearly the solution. Just simply go through the template files and search for "luxhotel.info". If you dont even know how to edit a link, you probably shouldn't own a retro.

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
Bothered to try out others answers? Because this is clearly the solution. Just simply go through the template files and search for "luxhotel.info". If you dont even know how to edit a link, you probably shouldn't own a retro.
It's all about experience mate, isn't that what you hire developers for lmao

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
God knows how on earth you got that link considering I never released anything unless you have ripped it. The cms was hablores edit but I edited some of it when I was owner at Lux. Change the links in your variables and your client.php.

If your developers can't do it then they aren't developers.

Maybe it's not simple for you but you never stop at a challenge, it's only simple if you practise and know it.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
It's all about experience mate, isn't that what you hire developers for lmao
You are not trying to learn, you just want to have a retro up and running, thats all, but guess what. To run a retro successfully you must first understand what all those characters in your files mean. Then you must know how to properly edit them in case of anything. When you're done with that, then you can host a public retro.

I started like you mate, didn't know shit, as a matter in fact, retros got me into programming and development, I learned by playing around, trying to understand, and when I didn't understand something, I would search for it, I would try to understand it. The best way isn't to just get the solution. Also if I got a solution from someone, I wouldn't use it until I knew what that code actually ment.

Now 5 years later I'm a damn good developer, but I'm still hunting for new information everyday, and I try first before I ask, I try it until I've tried everything. You haven't tried everything tho, because this is such a simple problem.

You must understand that for developers like me or @Sentinel or any other that has been doing this for a while, seeing questions like this is frustrating, because it just goes to show that you haven't even tried.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
GOT IT.

Go to your web.config, scroll to the bottom and there you will see it say just change that link then you're done.

Users who are viewing this thread