Help finding RevCMS Theme

Solid

May 1, 2012
Hey guys, i've been looking for the basic version of Zabbos Revcms theme.
I seen the release the other day but forgot to download it and can't find it anymore.
its not called Zabbo theme or anything related.
Here is a screenshot of the theme i am looking for;

You must be registered for see images attach

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Most certainly this is a custom theme; you might not be able to find it. You could 1. Try ripping it or 2. Try CentenaryCMS. Its not far off but it was made by Revue which is in his credits. I gurantee the only way someone is going to get this CMS is by ripping it.

Solid

May 1, 2012
Most certainly this is a custom theme; you might not be able to find it. You could 1. Try ripping it or 2. Try CentenaryCMS. Its not far off but it was made by Revue which is in his credits. I gurantee the only way someone is going to get this CMS is by ripping it.
already started ripping.
Post automatically merged:

does centenarycms work with plus or MS emu?

Kalee

Nov 13, 2019
You seem to know already from past experience @calensi, and also yeah the theme isn't released. You'd either need to rip it yourself, which you'd still not have the fully functional version like they have. But it's better than nothing, and I can tell you for sure none of Zabbo's stuff they use, is going to be found online. Their theme was made by Revue which they had permission from Revue to use, and spoke with him and agreed upon using to leave his credits within the footer to thank him for making that theme possible.

Or you could always look around and get the owner of Zabbo discord and ask him for help yourself? maybe he can assist you idk... but worth a try. Would be dope if you asked Revue and Zabbo owner if they minded. I mean, at least he took the effort to ask Revue in the first place. Instead of stealing his work and not planning to leave nobody credit who's put work into it and making a forums post asking for a handout...

Last edited:

Solid

May 1, 2012
You seem to know already from past experience @calensi, and also yeah the theme isn't released. You'd either need to rip it yourself, which you'd still not have the fully functional version like they have. But it's better than nothing, and I can tell you for sure none of Zabbo's stuff they use, is going to be found online. Their theme was made by Revue which they had permission from Revue to use, and spoke with him and agreed upon using to leave his credits within the footer to thank him for making that theme possible.

Or you could always look around and get the owner of Zabbo discord and ask him for help yourself? maybe he can assist you idk... but worth a try. Would be dope if you asked Revue and Zabbo owner if they minded. I mean, at least he took the effort to ask Revue in the first place. Instead of stealing his work and not planning to leave nobody credit who's put work into it and making a forums post asking for a handout...
agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread