[Help] Custom Design [Client]

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Alright so I am looking for how to edit this and I have searched the habbo.swf like 1000 times hand by hand and found nothing on this but where can i edit this stuff;

The Blue Box Around These:
f2d3.png

m1le.png

If you have any idea how to edit these please tell me (I just need the swf or something its found under!) Thanks :) If you are not 100% sure don't comment because I really don't want to waste my time, and if your going to sit here and tell me it is under Habbo.swf then provide an image number or move along:) Thanks, everyone for your help!

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
You mean change the style, like this?

Before:

After:

If that's what you're after, google "habbo swf styling" and a guide will be in the top of the search.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
If you would like to change the name from navigator to HOTELNAME blahblah , go to external_flash_texts. If you want to change the design and all, listen to SPODERMAN!!!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You mean change the style, like this?

Before:

After:

If that's what you're after, google "habbo swf styling" and a guide will be in the top of the search.
Alright it might be what I am looking for, check the screenshots later

If you would like to change the name from navigator to HOTELNAME blahblah , go to external_flash_texts. If you want to change the design and all, listen to SPODERMAN!!!
I knew where to find this at I didn't have a problem with that

Users who are viewing this thread