[HELP] Clothing, Furni, Furni Catalog, Avatar & Badges doesn't load [HELP]

Vickyx3

Feb 3, 2014
Hi, i hope someone can help me. :(
I do not understand where the problem is. I have checked all the links and files &' the client. php, everything is right ...
I have other SWF tries, it doesen't work, after that I replaced the client. php &' then went nothing more, so I made the old back. I did the same with the furnidata. txt &' c_images folder,
the folder hof_furni have I still not changed. Perhaps the CMS makes the external_variables? IDK! My recent retros have always worked.
I have downloaded a pack from >> Synthesestudio S A B B O CMS
If anybody wants to help quite a lot, can me a new pack recommend, where the CMS a similar design includes, it does not matter what kind of EMU it is, the main is, it works. |
Sry for my bad english, i'm from germany. Love to you all &' thanks in advance! <3_<3

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Why are your external variables a php file? Nevertheless, are you certain you have all the links sorted out properly in your variables? If yes, did you clear your cache? Either way, to me it sounds like you have messed up in your variables. You can also try using the console in chrome and see if something slaps a 404 in your face.

Vickyx3

Feb 3, 2014
Why are your external variables a php file? Nevertheless, are you certain you have all the links sorted out properly in your variables? If yes, did you clear your cache? Either way, to me it sounds like you have messed up in your variables. You can also try using the console in chrome and see if something slaps a 404 in your face.
That was it there, then I changed it to. txt &' have the cms_settings changed, then it again normally gone, but all the things have not recharged. Then I replaced the external_variables &' I have everything linked correctly, it not works. Yes, I have my cache deleted, not only 1x. I really have everything checked several times, it's just all linked correctly. I just replaced the entire swf that went elsewhere &' it not works. IDK what's the problem? I D K. I have every link copied from the external_variables in Browser &' everything is available, but it not works. As I said, my Retros went otherwise always. I did nothing wrong (this translator, ohh...)

Users who are viewing this thread