[Help] Client stuck on 76% after portforwarding. Looked everywhere for help. [PlusEmu R63B]

BizarreDio

Mar 17, 2018
I know that these threads have been posted everywhere but I've looked through all of them and they all end up going nowhere. Currently I have xampp with MySql and Apache online. Everything is configured fine and when I set my IP to localhost, I connect with no issue and everything works. However, changing the IP's for the files to my external IP address causes my client to be stuck on 76%, but everything else on the retro site works. I can go to /me and /index but the client fails to load.

I've opened the ports, allowed an inbound rule for 30000 and 30001, configured my variables correctly, tested if my ports were open (they were), used chrome's console AND network tab to see any issues, and it all gave me nothing.

I've attached my client.php file but I've censored my external IP, any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• client.zip
    910 bytes · Views: 5

BizarreDio

Mar 17, 2018
rcon.tcp.bindip should be 127.0.0.1 not your IP address
No other issues found in your emulator config.

Ill check if everything works as soon as I'm home

rcon.tcp.bindip should be 127.0.0.1 not your IP address
No other issues found in your emulator config.
Tried it now, still stuck on 76%. I tried clearing cache too and still stuck on 76%. Checked console, no errors came up.

Users who are viewing this thread