[Help] Catalog Pet Issues. [Wanted]

Indica

Nov 28, 2014
Hello devbest, I am having some troubles with my pets on my hotel. I am using a plusemu v2 custom edited by JayCustom and I am not sure what the problem is but all the pets show in the cata you can pick and choose what color and a name etc.. You place the pet in the room and it's the right pet, its roaming around and talking etc. Now here's the catch if you do :unload or if you reload the hotel and go back to your room where the pet is the pet is now a white polar bear literally. I've tried all of the pets and they all turned into white polar bears.. Idk how to fix this, if anyone could help me much would be appreciated thanks.

Indica

Nov 28, 2014
Does this happen every time you buy a pet and unload or is it just a certain pet? Any error logs?
So when i buy the pet it looks like the normal pet that you selected.. when you place it in your room its the same pet you bought. when you unload or reload the hotel it changes into a bear and theres no emu errors :l

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
So when i buy the pet it looks like the normal pet that you selected.. when you place it in your room its the same pet you bought. when you unload or reload the hotel it changes into a bear and theres no emu errors :l
Again I ask, does this work with every pet? Every time you unload it happens? Are there any errors in the logs folder?

Indica

Nov 28, 2014
Again I ask, does this work with every pet? Every time you unload it happens? Are there any errors in the logs folder?
Yes it is with every Pet. and there aren't any EMU issues in the logs. & Yes it's when you ;unload the room or even when you reload the client and go back to where that pet was it becomes a bear

Users who are viewing this thread