[help] adding new command - hug

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
Okay i've added a command hug. just a nice simple one but how to get it from this and make it come out in bold text??

also if you're a really big help how to remove the hearts circling around me? they don't dissapear unless i reload the hotel.

Last edited:

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Okay i've added a command hug. just a nice simple one but how to get it from this and make it come out in bold text??

also if you're a really big help how to remove the hearts circling around me? they don't dissapear unless i reload the hotel.

To make the text hearts dissapear, either do as he says, :enable 0 or you can make use of asynchronous programming and use task.delay, that way you can set a timer when it should finish, I've made a smokeweed command release where I use task.delays. you should take a look at that :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
To make the text hearts dissapear, either do as he says, :enable 0 or you can make use of asynchronous programming and use task.delay, that way you can set a timer when it should finish, I've made a smokeweed command release where I use task.delays. you should take a look at that :)

thanks mate worked a treat! but can't see anything about making the text bold? thankyou central as well :)

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
here is just a simple way of removing the enable after a 4 second period of hugging them (removes it for both of you)
Code:
System.Threading.Thread RemoveEnable = new System.Threading.Thread(delegate ()
                    {
                        try
                        {
                            System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(4000);
                        User.ApplyEffect(0);
                        User2.ApplyEffect(0);
                }
                                                    catch
                {

}
            });
            RemoveEnable.Start();

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Why do you keep replying to threads after the correct solution has been given with a reworded correct solution, this section has enough spam :rolleyes:
obviously not at many cases, and some replies never state why it is like that. It's better to understand why and not just get the solution. Besides if a question is answered, the person who created the thread should state that in a way. Either by asking someone to close the thread, or by marking the best answer.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
here is just a simple way of removing the enable after a 4 second period of hugging them (removes it for both of you)
Code:
System.Threading.Thread RemoveEnable = new System.Threading.Thread(delegate ()
                    {
                        try
                        {
                            System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(4000);
                        User.ApplyEffect(0);
                        User2.ApplyEffect(0);
                }
                                                    catch
                {

}
            });
            RemoveEnable.Start();
Or by doing it the way I did on my command :)

Users who are viewing this thread