[HELP] Adding HallOfFame in Hotel Landing View

AvenMotions

Jan 2, 2017
Hey there DevBest users,

So I saw this thread with the code for adding a Hall of Fame in the Hotel Landing View.

Now these are the codes:

Code:

static const int CommunityGoalHallOfFameWidget = 2208;

Packet structure:

Code:

Response res(Outgoing::CommunityGoalHallOfFameWidget);
res.writeString("africaDesert"); // external variables: landing.view.competition.hof.
res.writeInt(hall_of_fame.size());

for (Player *winner : hall_of_fame) {
res.writeInt(winner->getDetails()->id);
res.writeString(winner->getDetails()->username);
res.writeString(winner->getDetails()->figure);
res.writeInt(winner->getDetails()->rank);
res.writeInt(9001); // Number of points
}

player->getNetworkConnection()->send(res);

In your external flash texts you need to make sure you have these:

Code:

landing.view.competition.hof.africaDesert.rankdesc.leader=Ancient Temple room competition winner
landing.view.competition.hof.africaDesert.rankdesc.other=Ancient Temple room competition runner-up

Now I have no idea how to add these and I'm not really familiar with anything except for adding the External Texts. I want to change it from highest players with Diamonds to the lowest players how do I set this up and how do I add these codes?

(Im using PlusEmu Build R2)

Greetings,

Emiel K

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
There is no reason for a new thread, you could have asked this question in your previous thread as well.

I wonder where you got this snippet from because it's written in cpp. (The emulator you are using was written in csharp)
Nobody will bother to help you, because helping you means writing the code for you and give you instructions how to add it and at the end you learned nothing. (Except how to copy&paste)

Maybe there are still some kind people who will support leeching and help you out ;)

AvenMotions

Jan 2, 2017
There is no reason for a new thread, you could have asked this question in your previous thread as well.

I wonder where you got this snippet from because it's written in cpp. (The emulator you are using was written in csharp)
Nobody will bother to help you, because helping you means writing the code for you and give you instructions how to add it and at the end you learned nothing. (Except how to copy&paste)

Maybe there are still some kind people who will support leeching and help you out ;)

But I don't get anything of the codes or something isnt there any help or video's on what to do ?

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016

Hi. Do you have a new thread about hall of fame?

Users who are viewing this thread