Help? 2 simple things to fix!

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
Hello devers,

I am trying to set the home room for users who haven't registered yet but when they do it will automatically set to a certain room? I know its to do with the users design table but what do I change this is what mine looks like :

Also im having an issue with the news images there in my C_images ect but I put the link in via navicat but the image still do not show I think it is to do with the links in me and community cms? pages could be totally wrong on this one but here is were I think it is trying to pull the images from.

Thank you guys in advance!

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Code:
ALTER TABLE users ALTER home_room SET DEFAULT room_id
C_images ect but I put the link in via navicat
Not sure what you mean, it's not finding the image so the path is wrong. Inspect it on chrome and see where it's looking.

Listen,you're the Site Coder,here why don't you ask yourself..
People post in the "Support" section ironically for support, if you can't offer said support you should probably not reply.

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
Thank you very much!

Basicly I want the image to come on the news on the me/community page because its just a blank grey space? here is what the url is I think that is the right one included in the picture is were the news article images actually are,

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
It amazes me that you say "2 simple things to fix" yet you're making a thread so it's not a simple thing to you now is it?

Pastebin the page for it so we can see where it's linking so we can actually fix it.

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
It amazes me that you say "2 simple things to fix" yet you're making a thread so it's not a simple thing to you now is it?

Pastebin the page for it so we can see where it's linking so we can actually fix it.

there you gooo

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
there you gooo
Not sure why people get mad at you for posting a support thread and no idea why he made you paste this because you screenied it already. Doesn't help diagnose the issue.

Go to yoururl.com/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/images/web_promo/ - are all the news images there?
If they are go to the image colum in your cms_news table and make sure it's just the filename.png/gif and nothing else.

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
Not sure why people get mad at you for posting a support thread and no idea why he made you paste this because you screenied it already. Doesn't help diagnose the issue.

Go to yoururl.com/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/images/web_promo/ - are all the news images there?
If they are go to the image colum in your cms_news table and make sure it's just the filename.png/gif and nothing else.

did what u said I added a new folder and added the news article images made sure they was there by going to my url ect but still dosent seem to want to work?

ShockRetros

Apr 15, 2017
The sql will only change the users already registered...
for users that haven't registered yet in the design table set the default to your room id and click save

as for the new's is your skin actually called habbo because if your using a skin with a different name it will not load you need to change where it says habbo in your url to {skin}

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
The sql will only change the users already registered...
for users that haven't registered yet in the design table set the default to your room id and click save

as for the new's is your skin actually called habbo because if your using a skin with a different name it will not load you need to change where it says habbo in your url to {skin}

they link correctly do u mind connecting to my teamviewer and help me fix the images asap pls?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It's pulling the images from
Code:
{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/images/web_promo/<?php echo $newsobject['image']
so just insert an image in that folder and enter image.png (for example) in the database.

Users who are viewing this thread