Introduction hello.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
hello all.
hope all is well? im Rhyce (reece or rice if you want i dont really care lol) im 22 years of age and im the founder and ceo of plug hotel. i have owned retros for some time now. and been in and out of retros for a long long time. my aim for plug is to prove that not every website you seen online is a bad site.

unfortunality im not the most clued up person within the whole dev hence why my site is pretty basic. little bits get updated and added on a daily basis but hey i dont normally do the dev work. i pay people to help me. im looking for a full time developer whom ill pay a weekly amount of money. im pretty generous when it comes to paying people so do me a favor and help and ill make sure your not left out of pocket.

and if that is not all ill also give you a stranded high rank on the hotel. so if your interested hit me up with a message and well talk. im pretty active within dev best and really active on my hotel. so do me a favour and hit me up as id like to think my hotel is going somewhere might not be the most famous hotel but im determined to keep it up whatever the outcome,

message me x cheers peeps

Users who are viewing this thread