Hello, Graphics designer or Web developer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancer

Graphics Designer
Jul 9, 2014
Hey,
I'm looking for a web developer and graphics designer to take part in a free lance job that got directed towards me I'll be paying up to $200USD for the part of the job and I've used these clients before so you have to have a document set up confirming that you do not use stolen fonts or images because that's copy right.
Also you need In-design and Illustrator skills, I'd prefer if you had a document stating that we can use your work for business cards and logos designs for unlimited use not a one time use of the logo and then we need to pay a exceeding price every time we want to use the logos or client work you do.
(I only do this because It covers my back and it needs to be signed by a real signature so if we're to take your work and use it with out your permission you would be able to sue us)

I've came to this community because some peoples are talented from here and I like some peoples work.

contact me via PM or skype(PM for skype)

Reactions: Zac

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Hey,
I'm looking for a web developer and graphics designer to take part in a free lance job that got directed towards me I'll be paying up to $200USD for the part of the job and I've used these clients before so you have to have a document set up confirming that you do not use stolen fonts or images because that's copy right.
Also you need In-design and Illustrator skills, I'd prefer if you had a document stating that we can use your work for business cards and logos designs for unlimited use not a one time use of the logo and then we need to pay a exceeding price every time we want to use the logos or client work you do.
(I only do this because It covers my back and it needs to be signed by a real signature so if we're to take your work and use it with out your permission you would be able to sue us)

I've came to this community because some peoples are talented from here and I like some peoples work.

Your profile says you are a 16 year old female, proof that you actually have that type of money would be good.

Also if you lied on your profile about age that's pretty unprofessional.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
Your profile says you are a 16 year old female, proof that you actually have that type of money would be good.

u made my day

Cancer

Graphics Designer
Jul 9, 2014

LOOOL female sorry about that I haven't used this account for over a year or so; I don't regularly come on here as much as I use to sorry that I made it sound unprofessional, I didn't mean to have that It was just an account I've used for messing around and looking for people to work for or do some work for. ignore my profile if your interested PM me and I can show you some financial documents showing I have a stable income to pay the money.

u made my day
He sure made my day as well.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Hey,

Hello @Cef i would like to be your web developer(if it is still open)
I do not want you to pay as i work for free
If you need anything else to know please contact me on skype GageDodd
Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread