Haven't created a retro in years, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessMarco

Jun 22, 2017
As I said in the title, I haven't created a Habbo retroserver since 2011 but I wanna get back into it.
I tried searching for tutorials on the internet but they are too old, or the packs they give are already on dead links, so I'm asking you for some help.
I tried using Plus Emulator and other stuff found on this forum but I didn't achieve anything.
(Yeah, I did all the normal stuff, get XAMPP, set mysql psw, import database, setup config.php and external variables and emulator and all that).
I'm willing to give teamviewer access if needed.
I know this post dispersive but I encountered many problems.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
for a stable version of PlusEMU, DB and SWF's. Try checking our tutorial and releases section.

RecklessMarco

Jun 22, 2017
i can setup for you just reply back
Yeah I'm up for it.

I downloaded:

(which should be compatible with Plus since it's made by Sledmore?)

I might be able to make it myself, the only thing is I don't know where to put the SWF files.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah I'm up for it.

I downloaded:

(which should be compatible with Plus since it's made by Sledmore?)

I might be able to make it myself, the only thing is I don't know where to put the SWF files.
in your wwwroot (if using iis) (htdocs if using xampp) basically they go in the same folder youre putting your cms in only youre putting them in a folder and just name it "swfs"

RecklessMarco

Jun 22, 2017
I'm having some trouble
with the Habboon db I get this errore on the emulator
aqSFwAcrSn6maFudSLovVA.png

with the PlusEmu db I can't upload it
"Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\dbi\mysqli.dbi.lib.php "

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I'm having some trouble

"Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\dbi\mysqli.dbi.lib.php "
Download Navicat, put MySQL strict off and then try upload sql.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I'm having some trouble

Clearly doesn't have the column key in the table. I'm guessing you're not using the original release from - I recommend you use them.

RecklessMarco

Jun 22, 2017
Clearly doesn't have the column key in the table. I'm guessing you're not using the original release from - I recommend you use them.
I actually used that.
Anything I can do from phpmyadmin? (like running a sql query to create it)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah try creating a column named 'key' in the users table (would have to check the file it's pointing you to to clarify it 100% though).

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If you download the emulator from HabboFiles (R1) with the database included and the SWF's then you wont get this error.

(PlusEMU R1)

RecklessMarco

Jun 22, 2017
With R1, you mean Build 1?
I download the Build 2 while I tried to create it.

And where are the SWFs (as you said, included) in the folder?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kak

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
just use the files im giving you right now and you'll have no problems

Emulator - - DB is in the emulator source folder called "SQLS"
SWFS -

Use navicat and run this as a query before importing the db and there will be no errors
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

RecklessMarco

Jun 22, 2017
just use the files im giving you right now and you'll have no problems

Emulator - - DB is in the emulator source folder called "SQLS"
SWFS -

Use navicat and run this as a query before importing the db and there will be no errors
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
Which CMS should I use?

RecklessMarco

Jun 22, 2017
I got these errors on the cms:

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\XAMPP\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\XAMPP\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 86

This on the client:

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\XAMPP\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107
404!

If someone can make for me on teamviewer I would be really pleased, I'm available right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread