Have you been to Barcelona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
What would you recommend seeing and/or doing in Barcelona?

So far I have:
  • Riding around on mopeds for at least an hour to get our money's worth.
  • A nice steak dinner.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
There is an amusement park quite some distance from our hostel, we could go on the motorway to cheat our way through the city / potentially not get mugged, then jump off at the top where it looks like nice country roads, and make our way to the amusement park.

- Also, no steak. I will endorse the vegetarian lifestyle while you're with me.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
There is an amusement park quite some distance from our hostel, we could go on the motorway to cheat our way through the city / potentially not get mugged, then jump off at the top where it looks like nice country roads, and make our way to the amusement park.

- Also, no steak. I will endorse the vegetarian lifestyle while you're with me.
So, KFC all week?

Also, what kind of amusement park? With the limited time there, going to an amusement park kind of seems like a waste.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
what kind of amusement park? With the limited time there, going to an amusement park kind of seems like a waste.

Well, throw an idea to the table then. That's all it was. I was suggesting when we rent out mopeds, we go for a long ass ride if you've checked the map we can end up on some long ass country roads up the top where the amusement park is, miles from the city, would be better than riding in the city itself.

* also, with limited time there, it seems like a waste meeting the friends of yours that we have no idea who the fuck they are. amirite?

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Nou Camp >>>
Be careful though, they'll lead you into the gift shop and the powers that be compel you into buying something (hehehehe)

Walking down La Rambla is pretty fun too, very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread