Has this ever happened to you guys?

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
aqMGg7S.jpg

AQIK4xH.jpg

8Fkd9Ra.jpg

Been downloading illegal shit all my life and not once did i receive a copyright notice; xfinity claims that this system has been in effect since 2013 however. Lol has this ever happened to you?

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I've been torrenting for around 7 years without any problems, maybe the UK's just lax?
(I torrented the Big Short Blue Ray, too. :p)
These days, I encrypt all incoming traffic with RC4 and also download all my torrents through the TOR network. This not only hides my location to a "good" degree, but the RC4 encryption also encrypts the full data stream so an ISP can't detect that my traffic is torrent related, thus preventing them throttling my speed and making copyright claims.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I've been torrenting for around 7 years without any problems, maybe the UK's just lax?
(I torrented the Big Short Blue Ray, too. :p)
These days, I encrypt all incoming traffic with RC4 and also download all my torrents through the TOR network. This not only hides my location to a "good" degree, but the RC4 encryption also encrypts the full data stream so an ISP can't detect that my traffic is torrent related, thus preventing them throttling my speed and making copyright claims.

It's a good idea, i'll probably use hotspot shield + tor next time i torrent, i never thought i'd actually have to because there's millions of people that use the comcast service so i didn't think they would actually be monitoring my traffic. Unless if it was an automated algorithm that just detects pirated keywords through traffic, and maybe they're improving it now? idk

Users who are viewing this thread