Has snowlight failed?

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
It's not unfinished, it's still in development and won't be up for sale until it is finished.

And here's a statistic that you will all presumably not believe, all those saying noone will buy it.

N49BtY.png

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Those dumb enough to buy it is just rich. And their hotels will decrease in users whenever Roy looses interest (i REALLY believe he'll give up once more, as he's already tried to sell the source to Aaron).

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Those dumb enough to buy it is just rich. And their hotels will decrease in users whenever Roy looses interest (i REALLY believe he'll give up once more, as he's already tried to sell the source to Aaron).

Shorty has said:
Jul 9, 2011 at 6:47 PM - Shorty: No, HE didnt.
Jul 9, 2011 at 6:45 PM - Bazinga: Roy, did you offer Aaron the source for Snowlight, some people are saying you did ;P

So wherever you got your information from was wrong.

JordonBanned

Mar 21, 2011
Can't blame him for trying;

DRymt.png

I'll let you do the maths. Otaku has been around since 2006 though so we're well established, it's not something you can achieve in one holiday break lol.

True, Also By Looking At Your Screenie You Basically Made $20,340 From Phoenix Licenses Alone, That Just Made Me Laugh [I Know Its True But Still] Anyways Back On Topic Snowlight Has Failed He Has Currently Went To 3 High Marketed Companiess And People, Asking For $2,000 For The Copyright Ect, Anyways This Project Will Deffinately FAIL!

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Shorty said:
Jul 9, 2011 at 6:47 PM - Shorty: No, HE didnt.Jul 9, 2011 at 6:45 PM - Bazinga: Roy, did you offer Aaron the source for Snowlight, some people are saying you did ;P
Oscar tried to sell the source apparently

Users who are viewing this thread