Hand Items 2020

Bop

May 28, 2020
Hello friends of DevBest. I've noticed a lot of hotels that doesn't have their pride flag dispensers, charcoal icecream, or boba working. I was looking through files and was trying to figure out why new handitems weren't working from Habbo although I've added in the SWF's. Due to massive amount of brain power and expertise, I discovered that it is all included in the HabboAvatarActions.xml file which is found in your PRODUCTION folder.

Still can't find it?

Navigate to your root folder of your CMS /swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-XXXXXXXX/HabboAvatarActions.xml

Replace this file with the file I uploaded!

I took the time to rip the file just for you! Why? Because I love you! Please like me back! Press the like button below if this has helped you! Download is found below!

Attachments

• HabboAvatarActions.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 85

Bop

May 28, 2020
Hi! thanks you, but any screens ?
I highly suggest you rip the latest HabboAvatarActions.xml from Habbo itself as they might have added more Hand Items. I’m not home at the minute to post any screenshots but it’ll 100% work. Try doing :carry 124 if you’re on Plus Emulator and you’ll see. Same for arcturus but you use :handitem 124

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
Hey, do you know where are the images/swfs for handitems are stored in?
You need to download the effects.

All swf names are here
And the swf part in Habbo is like

But you can use @Higoka 's for it.
I think what he meant was the carry items swf link, which it is here

Users who are viewing this thread