Halloween Sub Giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Comment below why I should sub you the Halloween sub.

I want at-least 30 unique words.

Or comment why I should give someone else the Halloween sub.

Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
i took a shit on a news paper about Donald Trump and paste it on my neighbors doors (she's a big fan of him) is that enough?

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I can solve world peace and end poverty if you give me this sub. I can make DevBest great again. I'll make sure Canadian never says anything bad about anyone 'cuz he's my little bitch. I'll make sure no one speaks about PC parts in the shoutbox either.

@Sledmore thanks sooo much :) :D

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore
Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore Sledmore

Pretty unique if you ask me ;).

Obbler

GFX Noob
Oct 2, 2016
I don't post here much at all, may do in the future. I believe this halloween sub will make me look and feel cooler than I actually am, making me post more.

It'll also replace my ugly "New Member" title, kappa :>

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
hi

i am a depressed teen with acne and passive aggressive issues who is also a whore
my dad is a criminal and i am a loser with no license or job at the age of 17
please donate to my charity

Roman12345

Jun 2, 2016
Hello
--
I'm an immature brat of an 11 year old, who steals his mums credit card to spend money on stupid csgo skins. I also have no skills to bring towards this website, however do any of us ? I'm also a moneywhore who wants $$$ who thinks its to expensive to own a retro.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
hi

i am a depressed teen with acne and passive aggressive issues who is also a whore
my dad is a criminal and i am a loser with no license or job at the age of 17
please donate to my charity
I believe that @Leader deserves this upgrade. Not only did his explanation shed light on his overall personality and character, but he seems to have actually put a decent amount of thought into his post.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
wassup.
I am a wanted criminal in nigeria, i think i look like a lizard not sure. i work at a pub spitting in customers drinks cos boreddddddddddddd!

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
30 words? Well Im a 16 year old Virgin, who bets all his money on CSGO, yet lives in poverty - however with your gift of a sub I will empower the courage to step up for President of the USA, overrule Trump and that other slut, and give free Devbest memberships to everyone! xxx

Roman12345

Jun 2, 2016
30 words? Well Im a 16 year old Virgin, who bets all his money on CSGO, yet lives in poverty - however with your gift of a sub I will empower the courage to step up for President of the USA, overrule Trump and that other slut, and give free Devbest memberships to everyone! xxx
Give to him...

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You pay $100/m on a retro server from your parents

Not poverty

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
That you put on your skin gets in to your blood so it can actually harm you but worst yet is that many of those chemicals cause secondary effects on your skin like inflammation irritation and dryness Professional natural skin care creams are the best option for any person that wants to really improve their skin from the inside out To heal your skin and reduce imperfections you need to provide it with natural ingredients that contain the nutrients that promote good skin health For example avocado ..

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Clinically depressed and suicidal 17 year old who no longer has any life prospects. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread